Community Managers - Multilingual
Are you an experienced Social Media Professional with exceptional customer service skills? Are you looking for a flexible work opportunity?
We are always on the lookout for talented Social Media Community Managers who are native level for at least one of the following languages to be part of our talent pool so we can contact you as and when freelance work arises:-
German, Danish, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, English (UK, US, Canadian & Australian)
Our Community Managers (known as Engagement Specialists internally) protect our clients’ online brand reputation and make sure their brand is kept safe at all times; they provide meaningful customer relationships, while being aware of any potential issues on the social media platforms.
What we’re looking for
- Native level speakers of English
- Background experience in either engagement, social customer care, localisation, and/or community management (pages, forums, groups, etc.)
- Having a sound judgement and brand awareness as you will be posting responses on behalf of our clients, adhering to their policies, guidelines and tone of voice.
- Experience in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Confidence with digital technology, and knowing the latest trends in social media like the back of your hand.
This will vary depending on the project/campaign you’ll be working on. We are looking for candidates who have a flexible schedule and can pick up work at short notice. If you have availability during the weekend, that’s a strong plus.
What you’ll do as a Community Manager
- Work autonomously to deliver an effective service for our clients, across a variety of social media channels
- Understand the client’s tone of voice and brand guidelines, so you can communicate with customers efficiently and effectively
- To respond to complaints, queries, and engage with the online audience
- Work closely with senior members of the Social Production team to ensure the project is successfully delivered
- Complete shift reports (internal statistics reports) accurately and on time
At The Social Element, we place the protection of children at the heart of everything we do. We believe everyone has a responsibility to promote the welfare and safety of all children, regardless of their age, disability, gender identity, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. All candidates will have to agree to a criminal background check and provide details for 2 professional referees at the point of accepting an offer of work.
How to Apply
Simply upload your CV and a covering letter (or a link to your cover letter video if you prefer). *Make sure to include the following details in your cover letter/video, or we won’t be able to process your application:
- Details of your social media and community management experience
- Details of where you are currently based/located
- Details of your written and spoken language levels (as relevant)
- Why you are interested in working with The Social Element
About The Social Element
At The Social Element, we are a global team of geeky pioneers, using our social media superpowers to help our clients connect with their audience in the most powerful way. Specializing in social media content, engagement, insight, and strategy, our number one focus is to help clients from various industries to amplify their brands through social platforms.
***Please note that this is not currently an open vacancy. please apply to register your interest in the roles and if you wish to be part of our talent pool for future exciting opportunities with The Social Element team, and we will get in touch once an opportunity arises.***